Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Getting Started

Okay - blogging - it's what all the cool kids are doing these days right? So I suppose it's time to bow to social conformity and try this out for myself. For the past couple of months my brain has been wandering and wondering an awful lot and it came to me - why not starting blogging if for no other reason but to push some of this shit out of my head and make room for...more shit. I'm not quite sure how this is going to work or how often or how long I will keep this up - this could very well be the one and only posting to this blog. I hope not.
I recently turned 46 years old and realized I actually do have opinions and thoughts on quite a few subjects and maybe someone might care to know what those were - or perhaps I'm just being delusional and no one gives a damn what I have to say. Regardless - I think I should put some of this out there in one form or another so when the guys with the big butterfly nets finally come to haul me away people will have a place to go and see - "Oh yeah - that's why they locked him up - he's not playing with a full deck". I have a couple of "blogs" I tried out on MySpace awhile back talking about my folks that I may re-post here - I'll have to re-read them first and see if they are worth the effort.
Enough for now - just wanted to type some stuff and put it up on my page so I can see what this is going to look like. Thanks for taking the time to read this - hopefully you'll come back and find something more substantial to read if I can get my mind and my fingers to work together in a cohesive fashion to produce something worth reading.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment